"the dumbest blog i've ever seen."

    "Get out a little more dude."

    "Is it more conservative to write about Red Bull, spelling errors, or whining about liberal teachers?" -Former contributor

    "a well-kept and activist-orientated blog"-Chris Collins, Seattle Times

    It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

    -Samuel Adams

    Comments are only subject to editing in case of spam or malicious, unrelated content. Dissenting opinion on this blog will never be censored

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

irrelevant in Bellingham

This could be the most irrelevant blog on the face of the earth at as I write, but the fact is, I'm ready to start making something of my experience here at Western Washington University. It’s time to follow the white rabbit.

It's a fact of life in the US that university faculty tend to be way more liberal than their students. It holds true for me and many of my friends, so why not let them know. Why should we be the ones to just let things slide. They can say what they want, but sooner or later, people like me are going to say something back.

This is just a step in that direction. I know, up to this point, it sounds like I have it in for professors. I don't. In fact, I tend to be too laid-back in my classes. I say what I think many times but that doesn't mean I say the important things that I think. I just happen to feel more comfortable writing it instead of speaking it. I plan on getting a group together for this end--a group of conservative writers. A watchdog group if you will. My first quarter here is about over and I'm ready to do a little asking around.