"the dumbest blog i've ever seen."

    "Get out a little more dude."

    "Is it more conservative to write about Red Bull, spelling errors, or whining about liberal teachers?" -Former contributor

    "a well-kept and activist-orientated blog"-Chris Collins, Seattle Times

    It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

    -Samuel Adams

    Comments are only subject to editing in case of spam or malicious, unrelated content. Dissenting opinion on this blog will never be censored

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Grievance Hearing against Tony Russo campaign

There will be a Grievance Hearing brought against the Tony Russo for AS President campaign Wednesday April 20 at 7:30 p.m. in the Viking Union building, room 464. That is about all I know at this point. I don't know if it has anything to do with the previous complaint about Facebook campaigning with AS material.

I may try to be there myself, but I can't guarantee anything at this point. I do know there are two people bringing the grievance, and I would be there if you want to know what's really going on with these elections.

They are getting more interesting all the time.