"the dumbest blog i've ever seen."

    "Get out a little more dude."

    "Is it more conservative to write about Red Bull, spelling errors, or whining about liberal teachers?" -Former contributor

    "a well-kept and activist-orientated blog"-Chris Collins, Seattle Times

    It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

    -Samuel Adams

    Comments are only subject to editing in case of spam or malicious, unrelated content. Dissenting opinion on this blog will never be censored

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Noise from the jungle - volume I

I've decided to implement a few tactics to help me deal with my Advanced Reporting class. The professor, previously referred to by this publication as an extremely dedicated blowhard, has inspired me to be creative.

To start, it's going to be a regular feature of mine to include some of the brilliant quotes that would otherwise simply bounce off my propaganda blaster shields.

A couple of gems from today's class:
"The two most important jobs in America are a journalist and a teacher. I've been privileged to be both."
This from a former soldier!? Someone needs to do a little investigative reporting on him.
"I should be able to pick up my local newspaper and find everything I need to know about my community."
A community of a couple dozen?

I'm just sorry I've already let so many good quotes past over the last week.